SHOP
SHOP
SHOP
SHOP
Enjoy fashion with us.

BRAND CONCEPT

Our brand CIEL BLUE is a new brand born in 2014 from HAWAII ID INC. HAWAII ID has created uniforms for many local companies such as THE BUS, HAWAIIAN AIRLINES, various hotels and travel agencies in the past. It has also been involved in the production of Merry Monarch stage costumes. 

CIEL BLUE is the first brand open to the public for individual purchase. CIEL BLUE distinguishes its graphic design and fashion style by using designs created with inspiration from Tahiti and Hawaii, and also colors forged from nature. Hence the brand name “CIEL BLUE", “CIEL” meaning “sky” in French and “BLUE”, thus creating "the blue sky of Hawaii".

Roughly 80% of our products are sewn here in Hawaii, leaving approximately 20% sewn overseas. The end goal is 100% production in Hawaii.
 

Our brand CIEL BLUE is a new brand born 6 years ago from HAWAII ID INC. HAWAII ID has created uniforms for many local companies such as THE BUS, HAWAIIAN AIRLINES, various hotels and travel agencies in the past. It has also been involved in the production of Merry Monarch stage costumes. 

 

hand, each is different even when made from same fabrics.